It’s time to ¡Viva Milagro!
One of the most anticipated and unique Día de Muertos celebrations in Portland, emceed by Milagro fan favorite, Olga Sanchez, and featuring:
- Delicious Family-Style Dinner beautifully plated by Mayahuel Catering
- Wines provided by A to Z Wineworks, Casa Bruno Wines and Yamhill Valley Vineyards
- Silent Auction of coveted Mexican Art—including the ever-popular Catrina Dolls and Huichol Yarn paintings—with new items this year!
- Music by favorite performer Edna Vazquez throughout the evening
- Entertaining Calaveras to honor our dear friends
- New! Photo Booth provided by Party Booths Northwest
- New! The official launch of Milagro: The Archival Collection in I-Book form courtesy of OSU Libraries
- And more…
Don’t miss the chance to celebrate Día de Muertos in style as you partake in our most important fundraiser of the year. Support Milagro as it enters Season 33 filled with original and stellar productions, touring and arts education programs that reach thousands of students each year, and a host of visiting artists and community programs at El Centro Milagro.
Space is limited so buy your tickets now @ $100/person–a portion of which is tax deductible.
With special thanks to our generous Sponsors & Contributors for helping to make this event possible:
Alice and David Larsen Judi Ranton & Tax Works, Inc. Casa Bruno Wine
If you or your business is interested in supporting Milagro through sponsorship, please contact Molly at 503-236-7253 or go to: