Currently seeking Marketing & Communications in Theatre Internship
Scope of duties
- Answer phones and complete ticket sales transactions
- Data entry and market research as assigned
Communications and Marketing
- Assist in maintaining website
- Assist in creation of bi-weekly E-newsletter
- Assist in executing marketing strategies including social media posting, E-mail blasts, and mailings
- Assist in production of collateral material, including production postcards, programs, posters, and stationery
- Assist with distribution of collateral including posters, art cards, and business cards
- Assist with translating, proof-reading and copy-editing as assigned
- Support coordination of production photo-shoots and taking of photos at events
- Support in external tabling events (conferences, fairs, meetings, etc.), as needed
- Other Marketing projects as assigned
- Transition to management of marketing strategies in assigned area depending on experience and area of interest
Concessions and Box Office
- Complete ticket and subscription sales with accuracy
- Complete box office reports
- Staff box office, concessions, or house management shifts (including a share of evening/weekend performances)
20 Hours/Week, 5 Hours/Day, 4 Days a Week
Send cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio samples of writing and/or graphic design to Emily Hogan, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com. This position is open until filled. For more information about the theatre, visit www.milagro.org.
Note: There may be some flexibility with hours. Be sure to mention your scheduling needs when applying. The internship is UNPAID and comes with no guarantee of future employment. College credit available, as arranged by your college or university.
Request a Theatre Internship with Milagro
Milagro offers internship opportunities in the following areas:
Touring & Arts Education
The organization asks for a minimum of 5-10 hours per week for an internship.
Academic credit may be available for qualified applicants depending on the student’s inquiry with their particular institution. All internships are unpaid.
If you would like to contribute to the Northwest’s premier Latino arts and culture organization, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!