El Centro Milagro Rental Space
El Centro Milagro offers 3 spaces for rent:
Each space has its own dedicated HVAC system.
How To Rent
1. Review the following Requirements:
- You must have business liability insurance in your name and in an amount not less than $1,000,000 single limit
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid to reserve your dates
- A refundable cleaning/damage deposit must be paid
- Depending on the date of your event, sound level issues may impede us from approving the rental
2. Review our Rental Calendar to make sure your potential rental dates are available in the space you require.
3. Submit an inquiry using our Rental Survey Form . This will help us understand the nature of your event and identify any technical requirements that need to be addressed.
4. Once you have determined that you can meet the requirements listed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Milagro will contact you to determine pricing and coordination.
The Milagro Theatre is one of Portland’s finest intimate theatres. It has been home to many companies in the area including Jewish Theatre Collaborative, Well Arts, Stumptown Improv, Anon It Moves and Staged to name a few.
- 121 seats on risers
- 144 lighting instruments – view Lighting Inventory (PDF)
- ETC Express light board
- QLab v3 basic
- 23ft 6in x 20ft 9in thrust stage
- Dressing rooms
- Box Office
- Concessions Counter
- Speaker and Amp Inventory (PDF)
- Light Grid (PDF)
- Floor Plan (PDF)
El Zócalo is our flex space. This area can be used to hold workshops, fundraisers, staged readings and art exhibits as well as baby showers and birthdays.
- 34ft X 34ft floor space
- 50 folding chairs
- 10 6ft banquet tables for rent
- 10 5ft round tables available to rent with linens
- 6ft bar
- 19 lighting instruments
- PA system
- 17ft projection screen
- 80 person max capacity sitting
- 125 person max standing
- Dedicated corner entrance
- Garage door opening
The Studio is located in the basement of El Centro Milagro. It is ideal for dance or acting classes as well as rehearsals.
- 30ft X 30ft space
- 3 tables
- 15 chairs
- Acting cubes
- 4ft X 3ft Mirrors
- Upright Piano
- Garbage and water service