We are currently accepting resumes in all areas of design for Season 38. Submit your resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Designers and technicians in all areas of production are always welcome to submit their resume for consideration for the current and/or upcoming seasons. Submit a resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com for consideration.
Position Summary: The Development Associate is responsible for designated activities in fundraising, donor relations, management, and cultivation.
Scope and Impact: Fundraising is an essential component of Milagro’s financial infrastructure. Milagro is strengthening its emphasis on individual donors, board participation, activities, and infrastructure to support this effort. Milagro believes that it will have a more stable financial infrastructure if more individuals support the organization, particularly as aggregate support in this area significantly increases as a percentage of its budget.
- Individual Donors
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgment letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain and update individual donor database
- Coordinate productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
- Conduct research and report on best practices for increasing individual donations
- Coordinate, communicate, and schedule donor meetings with Executive and Artistic Directors
- Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials, and other duties as assigned for fund-raising events.
- Institutional Donors: Foundations, Government & Corporate
- Staff bi-weekly staff fundraising meets and prepare updated information on prospects, proposal and report deadlines: Funding prospect chart
- Maintain foundation, government & corporation donor files: Funding prospect chart.
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed for reporting to the board and other parties
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective government, corporate, and foundation prospects
- Assemble media and donor kits for events and meetings.
- Maintain and update website pages and social media pages as assigned
- Develop public communication pieces for quarterly Donor newsletter and other social media communications
- Maintain Latino/a/x community organizational and business database
- Represent the company in public and private venues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to tell a story
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access, and fundraising databases.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the mission and make persuasive and compelling presentations to advance the organization’s profile and maximize resource development
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, intercultural communication skills preferred
- Self-starter. Proven ability to solve problems, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and work a flexible schedule, including occasional weeknights and weekends
Pay rate & benefits: This is a full-time permanent position with an annual salary range of Pay: $33,280.00 – $35,600.00 per year. Health, retirement, vacation
How to Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, writing sample, and (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the Development Associate position. No phone calls, please. Applications will be considered as they arrive. Position open until filled.