We are currently accepting resumes in all areas of design for Season 36. Submit your resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com for consideration.
Designers and technicians in all areas of production are always welcome to submit their resume for consideration for the current and/or upcoming seasons. Submit a resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Position Summary: The Development Associate is responsible for designated activities in fundraising, donor relations, management and cultivation.
Scope and Impact: Fundraising is an essential component of Milagro’s financial infrastructure. Milagro is strengthening its emphasis on individual donors, board participation, activities and infrastructure to support this effort. Milagro believes that it will have a more stable financial infrastructure if more individuals support the organization, particularly as aggregate support in this area significantly increases as a percentage of its budget.
- Individual Donors
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain and update individual donor data base
- Coordinate productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
- Conduct research and report on best practices for increasing individual donations
- Coordinate, communicate and schedule donor meetings with Executive and Artistic Directors
- Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials and other duties as assigned for fund-raising events.
- Institutional Donors: Foundations, Government & Corporate
- Staff bi-weekly staff fundraising meets and prepare updated information on prospects, proposal and report deadlines: Funding prospect chart
- Maintain foundation, government & corporation donor files: Funding prospect chart.
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed for reporting to the board and other parties
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective government, corporate, and foundation prospects
- Assemble media and donor kits for events and meetings.
- Maintain and update website pages and social media pages as assigned
- Develop public communication pieces for quarterly Donor newsletter and other social media communications
- Maintain Latino/a/x community organizational and business database
- Represent the company in public and private venues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to tell a story
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access and fundraising databases.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the mission and make persuasive and compelling presentations to advance the organization’s profile and maximize resource development
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, intercultural communication skills preferred
- Self-starter. Proven ability to solve problems, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and work a flexible schedule, including occasional weeknights and weekends
Pay rate & benefits: This is a full-time permanent position with an annual salary range of Pay: $33,280.00 – $35,600.00 per year. Health, retirement, vacation
How to Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, writing sample and (3) references to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the Development Associate position. No phone calls please. Applications will be considered as they arrive. Position open until filled.
The Marketing & Communications Associate at Milagro develops and executes the overall marketing strategy for the company, ensures brand identity, advertising, promotions, external communications and public relations activities, including community outreach, sponsorship connections and social media. In addition, this position manages and trains the box office team, collaborates on development efforts, and provides administrative support. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Marketing | Publicity | Brand Management
· Devises and implements comprehensive annual marketing strategy, including budget.
· Establishes and implements marketing and media planning strategies for all productions and programs of the organization.
· Sets achievable timeline schedule for all deadlines and deliverables.
· Coordinates and schedules student matinees, tours and complimentary tickets.
· Implements and coordinates design, production and distribution of all collateral material, including season brochure, production postcards, programs, posters, ads, and stationery.
· Works with vendors to ensure timely delivery of all collateral materials.
· Conceptualizes and coordinates publicity and production photoshoots.
· Seeks new sponsorship opportunities and allies.
· Guarantees and maintains visual brand and institutional voice.
· Coordinates external outreach and tabling events (conferences, fairs, meetings, etc.).
Communications | Media
· Develops and maintains relationships with the press, including art editors and vendors.
· Writes and coordinates press releases, requests for information, and interviews.
· Coordinates and develops media sponsorship strategies and advertising, both for print and online.
· Manages, creates content, and maintains organization social media platforms.
· Responsible for writing, designing, and distribution of bi-weekly newsletter and blog.
Box Office | Administrative support
· Manages box office sales and patron database.
· Develops ticket sales, group, and subscription strategies.
· Assists with producing and promoting events.
· Supports volunteer recruitment and coordination.
· Answers the phones and provides other administrative support as needed.
Pay rate: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Send your resume, cover letter, writing sample and (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the Marketing &Communications Manager position. No phone calls please. Applications will be considered as they arrive. Position open until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $33,280.00 – $35,600.00 per year