We are currently accepting resumes in all areas of design for Season 36. Submit your resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Designers and technicians in all areas of production are always welcome to submit their resume for consideration for the current and/or upcoming seasons. Submit a resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com for consideration.
Marketing & Communications Manager
The Marketing & Communications Manager at Milagro develops and executes the overall marketing strategy for the company,ensures brand identity, advertising, promotions, external communications andpublic relations activities, including community outreach, sponsorshipconnections and social media. In addition, this position manages and trains thebox office team, collaborates on development efforts, and providesadministrative support. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Marketing | Publicity | Brand Management
- Devises and implements a comprehensive annual marketing strategy, including budget.
- Establishes and implements marketing and media planning strategies for all productions and programs of the organization.
- Sets an achievable timeline schedule for all deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinates and schedules student matinees, tours and complimentary tickets.
- Implements and coordinates design, production and distribution of all collateral material, including season brochure, production postcards, programs, posters, ads, and stationery.
- Works with vendors to ensure timely delivery of all collateral materials.
- Conceptualizes and coordinates publicity and production photoshoots.
- Seeks new sponsorship opportunities and allies.
- Guarantees and maintains visual brand and institutional voice.
- Coordinates external outreach and tabling events (conferences, fairs, meetings, etc.).
Communications | Media
- Develops and maintains relationships with the press, including editors and vendors.
- Writes and coordinates press releases, requests for information, and interviews.
- Coordinates and develops media sponsorship strategies and advertising, both for print and online.
- Manages, creates content for, and maintains organization social media platforms.
- Responsible for writing, designing, and distribution of bi-weekly newsletters and blogs.
Box Office | Administrative support
- Manages box office sales and patron database.
- Develops ticket sales, group, and subscription strategies.
- Assists with producing and promoting events.
- Supports volunteer recruitment and coordination.
- Answers the phones and provides other administrative support as needed.
Pay Rate: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: One location
Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter and (3) references. Please indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the Marketing &Communications Manager position. No phone calls, please. Applications will be considered as they arrive. Position open until filled.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture