Join our Team!
*Scroll down for CASTING information or click here.
Now open: Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager at Milagro develops and implements the marketing and advertising strategy for the organization and manages community outreach. In addition, they manage the box office, collaborate on development efforts, and provide administrative support.
SKILLS & TRAITS
• Passionate about marketing for a nonprofit theatre and arts organization
• Proven organizational and planning skills
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Command of the English language
• Fluency in Spanish a plus
• Great interpersonal skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
• 3+ years experience in marketing or related field
• Nonprofit experience preferred (not required)
Marketing | Publicity | Brand Management
• Devises and implements comprehensive annual marketing strategy, including budget
• Establishes and implements marketing and media planning strategies for all productions and programs of the organization
• Sets achievable timeline schedule for all deadlines and deliverables
• Coordinates and schedules student matinees, tours and complimentary tickets
• Implements or coordinates design, production and distribution of all collateral material, including season brochure, production postcards, programs, posters, ads, and stationery
• Works with vendors to ensure timely delivery of all collateral materials
• Conceptualizes and coordinates publicity and production photo shoots
• Seeks new sponsorship opportunities and allies
• Guarantees and maintains visual brand and institutional voice
• Coordinates external outreach and tabling events (conferences, fairs, meetings, etc.)
Communications | Media
• Develops and maintains relationships with the press, including art editors and vendors
• Writes and coordinates press releases, requests for information, and interviews
• Coordinates and develops media sponsorship strategies, planning, buys, and ad delivery, both for print and online
• Manages, creates content, and maintains organization social media platforms
• Oversees and supports bi-weekly electronic newsletter and blog
Box Office | Administrative support
• Manages box office sales and patron database
• Develops ticket sales, group, and subscription strategies
• Assists with producing and promoting events
• Supports volunteer recruitment and coordination
• Answers the phones and provides other administrative support as needed
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resumé, and writing samples via e-mail to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as received. Interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. The position will remain open until filled.
Salary: $27,500-$33,500 plus competitive benefits.
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Season 34 general auditions and callbacks have been held, however we are still accepting submissions of head-shots and resumes for selected roles. All roles are paid.
• Spanish-speaking actors with commedia dell’arte experience
• Japanese-American female, 40s
• Actors to play an 11-year-old trans girl (mixed race) and an 11-year-old boy (Japanese-American) (open to older actors who look/can play that age)
Actors/actresses:Looking for actors and actresses to take part in INGENIO Milagro, a festival of new works. Rehearsals will take place September 4–7, 2017 and performances September 8–10. Some roles are bilingual English/Spanish. Stipend will be paid.
Dramaturg Internship: Looking for dramaturgs to assist during the festival. Dramaturgs will be assigned to one play and work with the director, playwright, and guest artist in the development of new work.
To be considered, please email your headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in which project(s) you are interested.